It's foggy and cold 22 hours of every day here, 365 days a year. So except for those 2 magical hours around noon....it ALWAYS feels like Christmas.
I've had my fall leaves and pumpkins out for 2 weeks now. The cider scented candle has been burning daily. And Christmas music is about all we've been listening to around here. In the back of my head I've been plotting what to buy my loved ones this year to stash under the tree. I know I'm jumping the gun, it's how I roll.
After last year though, this holiday season has been a long time comin'!
Oh, i love your Fall leaves and candles!!! You have been so blessed, Elise. Thank God, I love it that you are in the exact place you are supposed to be in and He is blessing you abundantly!!!
ReplyDeleteI am missing the beach and your little wood stove!