Changes are happenin' around here! Here are the beginnings of a DIY project I started this afternoon...I'm settin out to transform this charming dilapidated adorable shack we live in, one paint stroke at a time.
These pics uploaded in reverse, this was supposed to be the final "reveal" pic. Here is how it looked at the end of the day, still taped up for its second coat which I'll do tomorrow.
I love the white, way better! But the lime green will be missed in all it's tackiness :)
ReplyDeleteI love it Lis, the white looks great! I agree with Ashley, there was somethin about the green...but we do like the white better! I can't wait to see the door finished! Awesome!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what you do with it. I hope you post pictures of the inside as well. It's such an unusual little cabin, I'd like to see how you guys have set up in there. :)
ReplyDelete