I ran out of masking tape (Thank you old man at Home Depot who swore I'd have half a roll left over when I was done, lesson learned, ignore old men at Home Depot...) so I couldn't finish the windows. I almost chickened out after the first few swipes of red, but I managed to persevere through the awkwardness of a pink front door and it seems to be darkening up nicely.
After a second coat tomorrow it should be all I hoped and dreamed of in a front door, hopefully.
Do you like it?


Oooooohhh! I LIKE IT!!!! It looks great, Lis! Let me know how you like it up close in real life!
ReplyDeleteIs this seriously your home? It's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! Next to the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House and my own babies! Wow! Absolutely Adorable! Can I come see it?! What does the inside look like?
ReplyDeleteI love it! and I love your blog:) It's great to peek into a life lived, not by mans standards but seaking Gods...beautiful. Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDelete