DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A CAMBODIAN!
Easier said than done. With those cheekbones, that dark skin, those warm smiles, and hearts seeking after God 100%....man.
But stubbornness is one of my strengths, and I refuse to let my heart swoon. I don't want to be in a cross cultural marriage, and I don't want to live in Cambodia the rest of my life. So I stay guarded, I repeat my motto whenever necessary, and I petition God to bless us with not just an American husband & daddy, but a Californian one if possible.
LOL....I love this post Elise! so honest :)
ReplyDeletelet me know if you need a good immigration attorney.
ReplyDeleteNever say never.... Never pictured myself living in a different country to an international guy either! Besides you can always bring back a hot, Godly, Cambodian back with you to California.
ReplyDeletethe cross-culture thing is throwing me.
ReplyDeleteI understand all you are saying, I get it. But...When you say "never", I know I should brace myself for the next few months! I'm glad you've purchased your return airfare. ;0) I love you Honey.
ReplyDelete