We went to church today! It was our first time getting out in days, and we were both more than ready! It's an Assemblies of God Church (my denomination of preferance these days) with a pastor from the U.S. and it's full of missionary's from all over the world! It was the coolest thing. I can't wait to go back next week.
I'm really loving it here. Now that I'm feeling better I'm finally getting to enjoy how awesome Cambodia is. I use the term magical way too much, but this place IS magical, infact they even call themseves "Cambodia: Kingdom of Wonder"....so it's obviously not just me who thinks that.
I've got this wretched toothache that I've had for 2 days now, but it's the weekend so I haven't been able to get into the dentist. I'm staying on extra strength tylenol and going in on Tuesday when they're open.
How's your toothache now?? Any better?
ReplyDelete