Our travels today from Little Rock to Sacramento went really well!
We both slept on the first flight....a bit of a miracle right there....our layover in Vegas was gross, but it's Vegas so of course its gross, fortunately EJ was perfectly content resting in my arms while we waited 2 hours for our second flight.
On the last leg of our journey we sat next to this awesome man, we talked the whole time about business, family, his grand kids, crazy things we did when we were young and divine appointments. As he got off the flight he slipped me a 100 dollar bill and said, "now you spend this on you". I felt like God was squeezing me as hard as he could.
Thanks for all the prayers, we're reaping the blessings immensely.
Love and miss you, E + EJ
Wow Elise! What a beautiful story :) I'm praying for you guys and read your blog EVERY time you post.
ReplyDelete-heidi
He always comes through!! Love you both and glad you made it to sacramento. We're hoping to come up next Friday night to see you and we'll let you know soon if we can make it happen!- kara
ReplyDeleteWow Elise! That's so cool and special! That makes me so happy to hear :-)
ReplyDeleteI shake my head in amazement and then I realize how good God is to you...how good He is to all of us! Oh my, Elise! I am so glad that man saw who you were and was able to answer the nudge to help.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
ReplyDelete