The goal when I initially started this blog was to "cling to realness, whatever that is at the moment". To politely punch my fist at the walls of the box I sometimes feel Im being crammed inside. I believe this takes guts, courage, and a conscience decision to not over think each entry, worrying about offending or embarrassing myself or my readers.
If there is one thing that brutally murders all my motivation and ambitions for attempting to write a hell of a good blog- it's worrying what you people will think. Unfortunately, this happens all too often. Not just on Blogspot.Com but in my daily life as well.
I want this silly little blog with its 20 faithful followers to, at its very heart, be real. Awkwardly personal. Refreshingly honest. Because that is who I, Elise Haro, am. I refuse to waste your time or mine, being anything or writing anything less than that. So lets lay it all out there, there might come a time when I offend you here, annoy you, or make you think less of me. But as long as you continue to read, I'm really okay with that.
And with that being said.....It's back to politely punching my way out of this cardboard box.
Now, let me ask you, were you pooping while writing this?
ReplyDelete:o)!!!!
ReplyDelete