The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. I will put in the desert the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive. I will set pines in the wasteland, the fir and the cypress together, so that people may see and know, may consider and understand, that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it. Isaiah 41:17-20
Have faith. God has a plan. You are in training to be the best wife you can be. The dad for Ella-Jean is first, and foremost, going to be your husband. So get ready, because you will need to have the utmost patience, tact, generosity, kindness and love for this other human being. You will need to practice Biblical submission and this is not popular these days - but very necessary. It is not an easy path, but it is very rewarding. I have no doubt that there is someone out there who is getting ready for the both of you, and in God's timing he will be revealed.
Michele couldn't have said it best. I completely agree with her thoughts on gaining marital harmony through what the bible tells us. Marriage is not easy, but like anything, the struggle is a trivial thing that gets you to a point of true understanding, forgiveness, love, and graciousness... all things Jesus exemplified for us. I will keep you and Ella Jean at the top of my prayer list. We too want you to have a husband and a father for that dear little one.
But, before that happens, I want to tell you that we are really proud of you and how great of a mother you are. You are always putting Ella Jean first and though you may not be able to provide everything you want for her at this time, you are providing her with everything you can. And as Michele said, God will fill in the rest when the time is right.
He has always been a Father to you Elise and He is the most awesome Father to Ella-Jean as well. And when your husband is finally made just right for you, he will be so worth the wait! And Ella-Jean will love her Daddy! I too am so proud of you! Glad you have such good and wise friends too!
The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. I will put in the desert the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive. I will set pines in the wasteland, the fir and the cypress together, so that people may see and know, may consider and understand, that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it. Isaiah 41:17-20
ReplyDeleteHave faith. God has a plan. You are in training to be the best wife you can be. The dad for Ella-Jean is first, and foremost, going to be your husband. So get ready, because you will need to have the utmost patience, tact, generosity, kindness and love for this other human being. You will need to practice Biblical submission and this is not popular these days - but very necessary. It is not an easy path, but it is very rewarding. I have no doubt that there is someone out there who is getting ready for the both of you, and in God's timing he will be revealed.
Michele couldn't have said it best. I completely agree with her thoughts on gaining marital harmony through what the bible tells us. Marriage is not easy, but like anything, the struggle is a trivial thing that gets you to a point of true understanding, forgiveness, love, and graciousness... all things Jesus exemplified for us. I will keep you and Ella Jean at the top of my prayer list. We too want you to have a husband and a father for that dear little one.
ReplyDeleteBut, before that happens, I want to tell you that we are really proud of you and how great of a mother you are. You are always putting Ella Jean first and though you may not be able to provide everything you want for her at this time, you are providing her with everything you can. And as Michele said, God will fill in the rest when the time is right.
He has always been a Father to you Elise and He is the most awesome Father to Ella-Jean as well. And when your husband is finally made just right for you, he will be so worth the wait! And Ella-Jean will love her Daddy! I too am so proud of you! Glad you have such good and wise friends too!
ReplyDelete