They say many people fear public speaking more than death. What's my dream job title?
Motivational Public Speaker.
I get just as many butterflies as the next joe-schmo, but when you're speaking in front of a group...there is an opportunity to impact peoples lives. I guess I see butterflies as worth the cost.
Tomorrow morning, Ella-Jean and I are roadtripping up to Missouri to participate in a rock concert/outreach event. I will be giving a short message on Missions and YWAM.
I'm totally dreading it. I'm not in the mood to get on stage in front of a bunch of strangers and share from my heart, It's just so awkward. I'm stoked though too, because peoples lives can be changed for the better, and that's what it's about, no matter how many butterflies have taken up residence inside my abdomen.
butterflies = good. How much fun would anything be without them?
ReplyDelete