We had a great weekend. It was warm and sunny.....thank God. Saturday night we had a bonfire at the beach in town, the waves were crashing only a few feet away from us, the fire was bright and warm, and for a split second it felt like we were a million miles away from Ozark.
Sunday morning I was on breakfast prep and watched the sun come up over the Arkansas river, it was comforting and spectacular. I'm in love with the silence of the morning and the warmth of the new spring air.
Saturday Night Beach Party.
Enjoying the warm afternoon sun, I have waited months to be able to say that.
Elise, please tell me the one with Puff on the fence is photoshopped.
ReplyDeleteI wont say its photoshopped, I'll just say things arent always as they appear....
ReplyDeleteI'll just say, things arent always as they appear.
ReplyDeletenow all she needs is a barbwire tattoo!!!!
ReplyDeletei'm glad you are enjoying the mornings. it brings an immense amount of peace to me as well and i'm glad you are seeing it too.
Lookin good in my top...really, how did you do the barb wire thing? Please tell me its not real
ReplyDelete