I hate to sound redundant, but there is a theme going on in my life right now...A pattern of God protecting and providing in miraculous ways. And I can't help but share them with you, even at the risk of sounding repetitive and zealous.
Ella-Jean has needed a winter coat, desperately. I have been zipping her up in my brown puffy north face jacket, and it has sufficed, but she looks pretty silly and doesn't have access to her arms. I have been praying continuously and searching the Internet for sales or used items, with no luck. The other day a friend was at The Children's Place and called to see if Ella-Jean happened to need anything. I asked her to see if they had any winter coats for less than $15. They did. They had one coat left in her size for $10, so my daughter has a coat of her own now. And everytime I put that thing on her I'm reminded of Gods faithful provision again and again.
One more...
A few days ago we were driving home and my car overheated. There was smoke seaping up from under the hood and I knew I was in trouble, but I just prayed because that's really all I can do. The next day some mission builders arrived at our base. (Mission builders are like missionaires who travel from ywam base to ywam base helping people out). It was a man and wife couple, and the man is a car mechanic who came here to work on peoples cars. Weird timing, right?
If I could describe my life to you right now, it's like I'm walking on water. You know that story of Peter getting out of the boat and walking on the water towards Jesus? I feel like I'm Peter. And I'm out of the boat. And I'm walking on water. And it's crazy. But somehow it's all working out.
You go, Peter!
ReplyDeleteElise, I love seeing how God is providing for and Ella-Jean~
ReplyDelete