Thursday, February 25, 2010

More for Less

The last few weeks I've been spring cleaning. Purging as much as possible. Anything we don't use or don't need I'm attempting to sell or donate.

[FYI this is one of my most favorite things to do in the world. Less is more, I always say]

Total I have about 6 large bags full of clothes and toys that will soon be finding a new home. And without sounding too mopey, melodramatic or coming off as a Debbie-Downer, the truth is...getting rid of a lot of these things signifies my resignation that I won't be having another baby any time soon. I could elaborate on why thats such a hard thing to accept, because of how different I assumed my life would be right now, and how much I wish my daughter had a Daddy of her own by this point, and how badly I wish more babies & a husband were in my near future.... Blah, blah, blah. But I've chosen to trust God with the timing and evolution of this family and I'm simply not in the mood to say anything else.

And since less is more, I think I've said enough.

1 comment: