- Warm Weather
Actually, thats all I got.
It's March 1st and I am attempting to write a 200 page book in 6 months. I don't always finish what I start, but I'm giving it all I got. The tentative title?
"Unplanned Parenthood: At 21 I found myself raped, pregnant and homeless. This is the story of what I went through during those 9 months of pregnancy and how God's Grace was sufficient through it all"
I'm looking forward to finishing.
Elise,
ReplyDeletefirst of all I like to say, you are the one those luckiest girl I ever seen. Because god gave you a cute and precious little angel. And I'm so proud of you because after all the bad things happen to you. You never give up. Not like me, I lost lots of things and I almost give up every thing, even my own life. The truth is you are one of my insperations in life Because you, I realize how life is so importan.
I hope I have a chance to meet you and your precious little angel.
Again thank you and god bless.
Your mom friend
Bryan sotio
Elise, way to go for desiring(and setting a goal) to write yours(and Ella-Jean's)story! If you ever need help editing, etc, I would be happy to help.(It was a while ago, but I was a literature major in college and did it quite frequently.)
ReplyDeleteI think a story like yours, in a format such as a book, would have such a tremendous potential to be used for HIS glory.
You can do it! I will buy your book too!
ReplyDeleteOh yha! You can do it. I'll be your first and loyal costumer.
ReplyDeleteI love the super-long title...something very 1800s about it...
ReplyDeleteElise!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I cannot wait to read the finished product!! Because we all have faith in you that you will finish :) You have taken such an awesome route in your life after such a dark event. God has so much planned for you..and you are SO blessed.
go elise!!!! what a great idea. writing that book will not only provide something to get you through these next few months, but likely a lifetime of healing.
ReplyDelete:o)!
ReplyDelete