Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think I'll wear a dress today....

I put a dress on today, quite an unusual thing for me to do. Ella-Jean watched intently and looked completely perplexed at what I was doing as I slipped it over my head. Once it was on, she paused for a moment, cocked her head to the side, scrunched her nose, smiled, and said "cute!" I was flattered.

She's been using the toilet like an old pro lately. And stealing my mascara. Sometimes I wonder if I'm raising a 17 month old or a 17 year old. She also now requires a back massage while nursing.

On another note: Hulu.Com is my new best friend. I'm watching/listening to the Jimmy Fallon Show as I write this entry. I'm slowly crawling out from under the rock I've been living under for the last few months......and you know what? It feels pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder where she learned that scrunch-nosed smile lol. I'm not sure, but I have a good guess :).

    ReplyDelete