As the end approaches with a feverish pace, (only 30 days left people!) I've been reflecting, and I feel like I've become a stronger person. I suppose moving to a foreign country alone with a toddler will do that to you.
Like bootcamp, this experience feels like it's beaten some of the weakness out of me. The passivity. The timidness. The people-pleaser in me has left and been replaced with someone who cares more about truth and justice and righteousness then putting a smile on someones face and pattin' them on the butt. I'm more comfortable with confrontation and more confident in what I believe.
Thank you God!
Praising God for ALL things. The refiners fire is so good for our souls but at times, so hard to endure. Run the race and look forward to the growth you receive. praying for your trip home and a chance to meet you if the Lord opens the door. His will be done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing! I was reminded in my scripture reading this morning that our walk with Christ is not an easy one, filled with joy and bountiful grace, it's often pitted with difficulties beyond our belief. Powering through those struggles with your faith in tact is exactly what He wants. And just look at what has happened when you came out on the other side? You are a strong, confident, loving child of God (even more so than you were before).
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you in a month!
I look forward to hugs and stories in July! You have been so courageous to accept His call to go and do and tell! Praying for continued safety for you and EJ in your daily routine and upcoming travel.
ReplyDeleteOOOOpppppssss.....I just realize I wrote July.....I meant JUNE!!!!! You have a reservation!
ReplyDelete