I was thinking and praying in bed last night about the man God has for us. I jotted down a few hopes I have, and for your entertainment value I am letting you read them.
A republican,
who dresses like my brother.....
is taller than me and thicker than me...
"
And will ride bikes with me...
And surf with me...
and help me chop wood for the fire...
And wash dishes if I make dinner, and vacuums every now and then, and helps me get stains out of clothes....
and leaves me ridiculous love notes in weird places...
And buys me clothes when he goes out instead of flowers,
And knows how to be honest with me without hurting my feelings too much. I hope he'll think Im cute and funny and smart and will be the spiritual leader of our home, prayerfully leading us, protecting us, and helping our family to be blessed and thrive as he leads us in God's will.
I'm working to be the kind of woman who deserves a man this amazing. And I won't settle for less.










lovin it!
ReplyDeleteEspecially the love note part...where did you even find that? hahaha. That was basically my dream in one fake love note! Minus the 7 kids.
Tiff
Haha, thanks Tiff, and yes I wrote that note, it's my fantasy so it had to come from me!
ReplyDeletethis is amazing. ha:) i also love the note. ha. wait, who is J?
ReplyDeleteI have to believe that guy is out there for you somewhere! I say never settle for less than He can give you! If you fall in love with Christ, nothing less than a man after God's own heart will fit your desires! Keep pressing on and trusting God to provide in His perfect timing!
ReplyDeleteGods best is worth waiting for and preparing for. All in HIS timing. Desire that. And yes, don't settle for less.
ReplyDelete