And a ballerina with cheeks that use to droop down lower than her chin.
She was 2 weeks old here, this was her first time leaving the house. Eyeing my hand like its a milk source.

My googly eyed child, a few hours old.
She was inside me, snuggly and warm. I was 8 months pregnant in this picture and still had nowhere to live.

She's a little lady now.





And now here she is, 2 and a 1/2 and breaking into our neighbor's yard in Cambodia. 
I was once accused of being obsessed with my child.

I was once accused of being obsessed with my child.
I responded with something along the lines of....
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Here are a few pics I snapped this afternoon, in case anyone else enjoys looking at these chubby cheeks, big teeth and brown eyes half as much as I do.
She's a little lady now.






a little lady indeed! it's unbelievable to think about how much she has grown since that day we first saw her in the hospital. if you only knew how much jeff and i loved her and cannot wait to see her!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe has grown a LOT in the last 4 months!!! I cannot wait to get to know her in person again, and hug her and kiss her and just get to be her adoring Grandma! And the same goes for you too, my love!
ReplyDelete