Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 99- 24....25

It's my 25th Birthday tomorrow! I suppose 25's a big one but I've felt older than 25 for a while now. It's more like the the number next to my name is simply catching up to the responsibility I carry on my shoulders.

"In this next year...

I want to go somewhere and do something. I want to accomplish things, make things happen, meet new people, travel to new places, I've just gotta do things. I want to pursue my hobbies deeper and acquire new skills, personally, vocationally, and in ministry. I don't care if I fall in love with anyone and get hitched, I'm lying through my teeth as I write that, but I dont have any control over it so I've chosen apathy, and I'll be content regardless."

That was last years birthday entry :)

God was so faithful to fulfill my hearts desires! .......Now on to year 25 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment