Monday, October 4, 2010

Uncomfortable.

We hit up Walmart tonight for some toiletries and first aid items we'll be needing for Cambodia. We leave Arkansas in 8 days. Can you believe it?

I get sick of the questions from well intentioned individuals, "Are you gonna be safe there?" Dude, how am I supposed to answer that? Are we ever safe? Things happen, dangerous situations will undoubtedly arise, but is this not a cause worthy of taking a few risks for? All I can say is the safest place in the world is in the center of God's will for you; And we were never called to live safe comfortable lives.

Anyway, this video says it better than I can:

1 comment:

  1. Often, our life calling that God gives us, doesnt appear to be comfortable to others. Life is not about being comfortable. If youre too comfortable, thats usually a sign that youre missing the mark on life.

    Tiffness

    ReplyDelete