Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lets Go Get Lost Together.

Tomorrow 2 of my closest friends are driving down here from Missouri, picking up Ella-Jean and I, and we are heading towards the coast.


Because I can't live another day without seeing the Ocean.

The closest real beach is in Georgia, so we are driving in that direction. We're not sure where we are staying exactly, probably camp out somewhere on Tybee Island and along the way if necessary. And we have no money, which means we'll use creativity to get by. I've done this before and made some incredible memories, this time I have a child, so it should be even more interesting. We don't know when we are coming back. Sometime next week, whenever we feel like it I suppose.

There will be pictures to come. Stories to share with you. And hopefully some sanity restored. Check the blog throughout the week for updates.








No comments:

Post a Comment