Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 53- Chore Charts and Memory Verses

I made a chore chart this week out of total desperation, and it has successfully saved my sanity. It's very simple, and there are no rewards involved, but it keeps both of us on track throughout the day.


I also want her to begin memorizing scripture, I realized she has more Justin Bieber lyrics memorized and Buzz Lightyear quotes in her vocabulary than scripture. Something about that feels kind of wrong. So I chose a verse for her, and now that it's written on the wall, we remember to practice it throughout the day. She is getting it slowly but surely, and once she has it down I'm planning to post a video of her accomplishment.






1 comment:

  1. Good job, this looks great! I have been working with Marin on a few different chores too. We have a sock bag for all her dirty socks, since I wash them in there anyway now I have her put them in right away after taking them off. Can't WAIT to see you both! Marin keeps talking about her big trip with Ella-Jean.

    ReplyDelete