Saturday, July 10, 2010

Poverty vs Riches

I've had a job since I was 11.
[Minus 6 months during my pregnancy and the first 7 months of my daughters life.]

I've always worked, I love to work, I love making money. I'm a missionairy right now, and financially poorer than Ive ever been, yet richer than I could even begin to describe to you. It's such a strange dichotomy. We live such a wealthy life because Jesus Christ provides everything we need and want. Does that sound totally bizarre? It kind of is.

I wish there were adequate words to describe to you how much you're loved, and how much peace+hope+freedom+purpose there is when Jesus is the focus of your heart and life.

Do you need freedom? Just start praying....right now. Jesus Christ died to set you free from those awful things that destroy us....seek Him out.

If you want me to pray for you or with you, I will.... EliseJHaro@Gmail.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment