Ive been thinking a lot lately about how single I really am, I am quite single. There is no one I know, that I would ever get into a special relationship with. There's not even a single "potential" out there that I wonder about from time to time, not a soul. And at this point, Im so deeply content in my singleness I would never settle for less than God's best for me. Its a liberating place to be at. Ella-Jean ran down the hallway with her arms wide open yelling "Daddy!!" at her friends dad a few days ago, my stomach sank and my heart broke. But what can you do? I tell her Jesus is her daddy, and I tell her how much her daddy loves her. I don't fret, I trust God that He will bless us with a husband/daddy...in the perfect timing, which obviously is not right now.
I just finished reading an incredible book, truly inspiring, I finished it in 2 days.
I highly recomend it, though this is her second book and you should read her first one first.I got the Official police report from the rape today, Thank God. This will help immensely with pursuing child support, which I am in the process of doing. Though I couldn't bear to read it, just a quick glance at it made me almost vomit. I am so grateful we finally have the official documents in our posession.
I started exercising 3 weeks ago. I had gotten to my heaviest weight I had been at (not pregnant) and realized I needed to do something about it. Though Ive actually gained a pound after 3 weeks of strenuous exercise (I'm assuming its muscle) Im looking much more fit these days, and feeling so much more confident.
No comments:
Post a Comment