Thursday, June 10, 2010

Movin' Around

Upon returning home from our 2 week roadtrip, I walked into our room to find a white substance speckling our astro-turf-green carpet. The stench of mold invaded my nostrils and I knew one thing: We undoubtedly would have to switch rooms.

So thats whats been going on in my corner of the world, a whole lot of movin around. Anyone who has ever moved with a toddler knows how stressful it can be to set up a functioning comfortable home while still tending to the daily schedule of meals, snacks, naptime, baths, laundry, etc. I cant wait for things to be set up and back in order, the chaos is killing me.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE NEW PHOTO!!! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! what a gross bummer that must've been. how in the world did your room get moldy? anywho, just got the card from you and ella jean. love her handwritten message and picture.

    love you two tons...

    ReplyDelete