It's hot here. Hotter than anything I could describe. And its humid. Like, clothes sticking to your wet skin, face dripping as you walk across campus, humidity. I dont mind it though. I see it as a challenge to survive. Ive been spoiled living in California my whole life, this Arkansas heat is toughening me up rather quickly.
Im about to drop a bomb here, a bomb of magnificent proportions, of which I probably should have given some legitimate warning. Oh well, here it goes....
My daughter and I are moving to Cambodia this fall. Just the 2 of us, we're gettin on a plane to go love and serve some orphans and people in desperate situations. So that hopefully they will know that God loves them. We'll be working with some other missionaires already there and.....thats about all I know as of yet. Im planning on us living there for 6 months, but we will see how things go, I am open to wherever God might lead us after that.
Whoever is reading this, wherever you're at in life, just know that God loves you deeply. He is patient and kind and wants a relationship with you. The greatest decision you could ever make would be to love and serve him. Trust me on this one....
I am so glad that I have faith in Him, I know He will not allow more than I can handle. Therefore, I will be given strength, through faith, to accept whatever situations come my way and will handle them with grace and serenity.
ReplyDelete